TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Work with Us
• Responsible for determining job requirements, hiring profiles and forecasting hiring needs.
• Facilitate recruitment from defining skill needs to building the talent pool and hiring.
• Document interactions, outreach, and screening results as well as staffing metrics.
• Facilitate online testing.
• Required to promote our company’s brand with recruitment initiatives and events
• Sourcing potentials candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job
boards, social platforms s well as print media, posters and flyers.
• Coordinate with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
• Preparing hiring forecast as part of the company’s strategic planning.
• Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping
informed of advancements in the field.
• Recruitment and Job Interviewing Skills
• Analytical and Communication Skills
• Process Improvement Skills
• Basic Project Management Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
• At least 2-3 years of experience
• Advance knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable candidates
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems