Work with Us
The HR intern is responsible in performing various administrative tasks and support HR department’s daily activities. It includes updating records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates and other tasks that may be assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Updating internal databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
2. Assisting the HR Officer in screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify
suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
3. Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
4. Conducting background check to shortlisted candidates.
5. Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
6. Assisting in the planning of company events.
1. Studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field.
2. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
3. The ability to work as part of a team.
4. Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
5. Effective communication skills.
Environment of Work:
WFH (Work from Home)