Work with Us
We are here to answer your questions and concerns. Get in touch with Ms. Cristina Mataro.
-Conducts monthly physical inventory and prepare for necessary reports
– Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
– Ensure the accuracy of BIR filings
– Prepare month-end transactions and review the accuracy of accounting entries recorded in the ERP system
– Assist the Finance Controller in internal/external audits such as ISO.
– Maintaining the accuracy of the ERP system
– Assist the team with the renewal of permits and other licensing matters
– Undertake other assignments assigned by the Finance Controller and/or President.
– Responsible for creating accounting-related reports
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 1-2 years general accounting experience.
-A CPA license is required for this role.
– Knowledgeable in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, preparing & analyzing Financial Statements
-1-2 years of ERP or similar electronic accounting software experience
-Highly proficient in Excel and Word applications
– Must be willing to work on-site (West Ave. Quezon City)
Environment of Work:
Hybrid Set – up (Work on-site/WFH)