Work with Us
• Ensures that the service vehicle is always functional and properly maintained.
• Drives safely to and from project site.
• Parks service vehicle safely on-site with deployed blinkers.
• Strictly observes all traffic rules and regulations as prescribed by law enforcement agencies.
• Ensures the proper safekeeping of all project tools and materials.
• Ensure that the project service vehicle and kneading machine are always functional and properly maintained
• Handle and drive the project service at all times
• Ensure the safe parking of the service vehicle on-site with deployed blinkers
• Strictly observe all traffic rules and regulations as prescribed by law enforcement agencies
• Ensure the proper safekeeping of all project tools and materials
• Monitors material consumption
• Responsible on vehicle registration
• Ensure the proper cooking of thermoplastic paint before application
• Submit reports on Kilometer reading from beginning to end of mobilization
• Submit reports on vehicle and equipment condition
• High School graduate
• One (1) year of experience as Driver/Kneadman.
• Two (2) years of experience in the road construction.
• Can operate kneading machine.
• Can communicate well.
• Must be from Batangas