Accounts Receivable Associate
Work with Us
We are here to answer your questions and concerns. Get in touch with Ms. Cristina Mataro.
The Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for tasks involved in Accounts Receivables Management, sales reporting (for manufacturing & trading), cash receipts reporting, output VAT recording & reporting, as well as monitoring of advances specific for projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
– At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
– Must be proficient in using MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint)
– Must be detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills, and can work independently
– Experience in using ERP systems or other accounting systems is an advantage
– Must be willing to work on-site [West Ave. Quezon City]
Environment of Work:
Hybrid Set – up (Work on-site/WFH)