- Manages, designs, and implements policies and procedures relating to organizational development.
- Responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objective
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Consults with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Has excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Has excellent oral and written communication
PhP 40,000 to 50,000
Unit 2B The West Wing Bldg., 107 West Ave. QC
Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm